We will strive to become strong leaders through lifelong learning and academic excellence.
Tennessee Governor Bill Lee and the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security invited Tennesseans to get ready for the new school year by downloading the SafeTN app. The SafeTN app gives every Tennessean a direct line for confidentially reporting suspicious or concerning activity within schools. Read more.
We believe faculty, staff, parents, students, and community members share the responsibility of decision-making for meeting the school's mission.
- Faculty, staff, parents, students, and the community will foster and show respect through positive relationships with others in all facets of school life, in accordance with school policies.
- Through quality instruction and different teaching approaches, all students can learn and succeed.
- Providing opportunities that will enable students to construct skills of responsibility and decision-making.
- Creating a learning environment that illustrates the importance of lifelong learning.
- All teachers have the right to teach, and all students have the right to learn.
- The instruction teachers provide should be guided by, and frequently include formative and summative assessments.